Today more than ever, consumers demand products that are both functional and beautiful. One of the world’s leading design exponents, Don Norman has argued that ‘it is not enough that we build products that function, that are understandable and usable, we also need to build products that bring joy and excitement, pleasure and fun, and, yes, beauty to people’s lives’. Through our work in the field of registered designs, we can secure and defend your rights to make and sell products with particular visual features in Australia and beyond.
Our design services include:
- Advising on whether designs can be used or registered
- Applying to register designs
- Applying to have registered designs certified
- Enforcing or defending rights to use registered designs
- Drafting licences regarding the use of registered designs
- Providing seminars on registered designs and their protection