There’s a growing recognition among businesses of all shapes and sizes of the importance of registering intellectual property rights. But there are many different ways to register IP rights, and not all of them are equal. We’re not a factory that churns out applications: we take a careful, considered approach to registration work. We probe by considering your long-term objectives, including asset protection issues and exit strategies. We craft applications by balancing the often competing aims of accelerating the process, reducing the risk of complications and – most importantly – ensuring that you have the broadest protection possible.
Our IP registration solutions include:
- Searching and advising on availability of trade marks
- Applying to register trademarks in Australia and overseas
- Applying to register designs in Australia and overseas
- Registering copyright in jurisdictions such as the United States and China which allow registrations
- Overcoming objections to registrations from IP Australia and intellectual property offices around the world
- Opposing the registration of trade marks by others, or overcoming oppositions by others