Your brand may well be your organisation’s most valuable asset, and trademarks – the way that the law protects brands – are vital for this reason. Experience has taught us that most businesses only understand the value of identifying, securing and maintaining trademark rights effectively after their brand has been threatened. For this reason, we focus on informing and educating our clients while providing a host of legal and related services for choosing, securing, maintaining and defending the key elements of your brand.
Our trademark services include:
- Advising on whether or not to adopt new brands
- Making applications to register trademarks, business names and domain names, both in Australia and overseas
- Overcoming objections by trademark examiners
- Providing trademark and domain name monitoring services
- Defending and enforcing your trade mark and domain name rights
- Providing seminars to inform and educate