The Fine Print.
- None of the content on our website constitutes legal advice, and we cannot guarantee its currency.
- Use of this website by you does not create a solicitor-client relationship.
- We only gather personal information which we reasonably need to provide you with information and services and which we need to operate this website and our business.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure.
If you submit comments in response to articles posted on our website, you agree to be bound by the terms of our Comments Policy. While you'll need to read the entire policy before doing so, please note that in submitting comments:
- You represent that you have the legal right to use, reproduce, adapt, display and distribute the material.
- You must not post any comment that infringes any IP rights, is obscene, defamatory or illegal in any way.
- You must not make any comment that is calculated or has the effect of damaging our commercial interests.
- You must not make any comment that is designed to promote any goods or services not offered by us.
An enormous amount of work has gone into creating this website.
We’d like to say a big ‘thank you’ to Alisha, Jess and Simone at AJD Creative for their ability to refine our strategic vision and to express it through the language of design and their unshaking commitment to client service.
Also, thanks to Ryan Cookson at Ryan Cookson Photography for his conscientiousness, his ability to improvise around challenging weather conditions and busy schedules, and for capturing the essence of our clients in his portraits.
And finally, thank you to the clients who have contributed to this site. This includes those featured in the ‘Client Stories’ section of this website, who each gave up a much of their valuable time to be photographed and interviewed, and clients who have contributed testimonials, including Bradley Posselt from Large Arts.