Confidential information – sometimes referred to as ‘trade secrets’ – can be amongst a company’s most valuable assets: think of Google’s search algorithm, Coca Cola’s soda recipe, or WD-40’s multi-purpose formula. Being able to keep such information confidential, and share it with employees and trusted partners with confidence can be crucial to the continued viability of a business, and these are the issues dealt with by the law of confidence.
Our confidentiality services include:
- Conducting audits and reviews to help identify confidential information that you own or possess
- Advising on processes and procedures to preserve and protect confidential information
- Conducting seminars and workshops to help your staff understand their rights and obligations
- Drafting and reviewing agreements (including confidentiality agreements or NDAs) to protect information that you give to other parties such as manufacturers and distributors and business partners
- Enforcing and defending your rights through court action